Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Clubhouse


So last night Jeff was at basketball practice and spinning class, the night was dragging on forever (at least for me). I was desperate to find something entertaining for the kids because toys just weren't doing it. So we emptied out all of our cupboards. Both of the boys crawled in and kept shutting the door and just laughing and screaming. It was hilarious! Jaxon opened the door one time and said, "Mom, you want to come in our clubhouse?" I just had to laugh. All he watches on television is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and its funny when things like that come out at random times. So that cupboard is now our clubhouse!

3 comments:

wackywilsons said...

I have totally been there several times...the days don't end! Have you tried filling up your kitchen sink with bubbles and water..the kids can play in that water for hours (or at least 10 minutes)

Or...look at old photo albums together...or even eating a bag of popcorn!

Higbee said...

That's so funny, your kids are so cute! You'll have to tell me your email address so I can send you that video I took of Jaxon when he said "Flavor Flave!" Then you can post it :)

ARCHER'S said...

Melina & Jeff,
I love linking on to your web page from Lana & Jon's. Jaxon & Jakob are so cute and I bet lots of fun!
Raising children is the best occupation. Love Diane Archer