Brothers! Our new fav thing to do is ride bikes in the house since its freezing outside!
Easter morning! Three handsome guys I have!
We did it!
Post race pics!
Getting our bikes ready for the race!I havent blogged forever life has been keeping us busy along with those two little rascals. Easter came and went and now we are finally in May and still praying for warmer weather. I feel like a have been cooped up in the house for half the year already, when its sunny it is sunny and warm its so windy you don't want to go out. Well a lot has been happening, we finally opened the hotel in Kanab which was a blessing and it went well and is doing well. Jeff is finally done with his HIT class, which was a spin class Tues. and Thurs. from 7-10. It was brutal not seeing him from 7am to 10 pm. Jake is now walking and talking even more, he just tries to be like his brother except with his patented scowl. I'll have to get a picture and of it, don't feel bad if he ever gives it to you he was born with it no joke! Jeff and I just did the St. George Triathlon, lets just say I am bad luck! I have been wanting to do a sprint tri for a year now, last Sept. I got to swim but the cancelled it because of lightning and rain. This year they cancelled the swim because it was dangerous but they let us bike and run. So if you add them all together I have done a tri just not in succession. We are trying again this summer. It was super fun though. Its exciting with everyones energy and the transitions from bike to run are awesome. Its intense. I was able to finish the bike and run in 1hr. 24 min. and Jeff did it in 1hr. 19 min. There is a lot of room for improvement but we love it. Its fun to exercise with a goal in mind so I am recurting all of you! Life is busy but always fun. Oh Jaxon is potty trained we were successful and he is starting to even just go by himself and we don't even wear pull ups at night! He didn't want to so I went with it. Thanks for all the advice! He keeps me busy and is so sweet. I love this age when they just say the cutest things like yesterday, "that was so fun I can't even believe it!" Too cute. I wish a had a tape recorder out all day! Here are so pics of the past few months!
13 comments:
Fun looking at your blog and keeping up with you guys! You've got a cute family. Way to go on your race! Love Diane
Congratulations! Maybe one day I will join you guys in a tri. But for now I am just starting with the run. That is too bad the swim was canceled.
Oh, I'm so glad you are still alive! I was wondering ;)
You are awesome for even attempting a tri! Wahoo!
you guys rock with all your outdoor activities...love it!
Lina, the boys are getting so big! And, I'm super jealous about you and the tri...I'm wishing I was in any condition to do anything active...I'm so not though.
WAY TO GO! I am so impressed! So great to see what your cute family is up to. It has been so long, too long, and your boys are darling but big! We are so excited to have found you and can't wait to get updates through your blog. :)
Melina...
So without sounding too much like a stalker I just want to say woohoo i found you!! I just started blogging last month and it has been so much fun! I hope you don't mind that I stopped by to catch up on what you and your cute fam have been up too..next time you are in st george call me and lets go to the park and let the boys run around together! Our blog is majenkinsfam.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you!!
I don't know how you guys do it. I would kill over after the first 5 minutes. But good for you. What an accomplishment. And how fun that you both enjoy that. I am so jealous that Jaxon is potty trained. Riley has no interest at all. I beg him to go on the big potty and he just yells at me. He will be going into kindergarten in his pull up. And I am not kidding. I think I need to start some serious bribing(is that spelled right?) Our blog is private but my e-mail is mckenziebburgess@gmail.com if you want an invite.
Lena! That is so awesome! I am so proud of you. Congratulations. I want to do one too. Maybe we should enroll in one together. You're family is so cute. Jake and Jaxon are getting so BIG! Its insane.
i would love to do a triathalon. did you watch biggest loser? they did one on that show the past season and it looked really fun...but way hard. anyway, maybe someday.
Way to tri!!! I hope I will tri sometime. It's a major goal of mine. It's great to see what's going on with your fam!
melina..or shall I say wonder woman? Do you channel your super powers to do a tri, or what? Your boys are too cute. Glad I found ya!
Post a Comment