Happy Fourth of July!!!
We went up to the cabin and played all day on the third and on Saturday we woke up for the pancake breakfast which was great and then got ready for the parade. Grandma Burgess painted the grandkids faces like clowns and Jaxon, Jadyn, and Connor wore the clown outfits from when Jeff, Jayme, and Jim were little. Jake was not going to be left out. He insisted on face paint and rode his bike the whole way in the parade! I was so proud of him, we were a little behind the others but we kept racing the car behind us to keep us. He was so cute waving his little hand while his legs kept pedaling. Jax didn't have training wheels, so he would stop to wave at everyone. It was a great idea and the kids loved it! Thanks grandma and jayme for walking with us, they would have been long gone in the parade without you!
2 comments:
Lina... thats hilarous! I love it.
YAA! I was hoping you would post again soon. That is SO cute. I can't believe Jaxon rides without his training wheels already. He is almost ready for his first tri!
Post a Comment