Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Soccer Practice!

You don't know how long I have waited for this day. Jaxon's first day of soccer practice was two weeks ago and I honestly don't know who was more excited, him or me. We had a parent meeting as well so the whole fam went and he did great! He immediately asked for soccer shoes afterwards and knowing the sucker his dad is he got just the right ones. He did really good. We will see how it goes. I was going to coach with Jeff's help because I would be having the baby right in the season but when we called back they had already found someone, so we will see how she is. She already told us she knows nothing so we will see. 



5 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

We loved reading the updates and looking at your pictures! Can't wait to see in guys camping in a couple weeks (if you can come)

DeMille Family said...

Jaxon is so cute I know he will love soccer!
By the way just wanted to see if you got my invitation to my Lia Sophia party. I am really looking forward to it and hope you can come! Lia Sophia’s fall catalog just came out and it has a lot of new stuff that is really cute! I normally don’t do many parties, but this one is a CHARITY party! All the proceeds from this party are going to help my sister’s 5 foster kids that are refugees from the Congo. My sister-in-law who is doing the party is kind enough to donate her time to help these kids out with some additional expenses for their everyday needs. So you too can help them out AND get some new jewelry! I am so excited about this party because she is giving away some free jewelry!! There will be a lot of games we play to win free jewelry and if you bring the most adult friends you will win a free piece of jewelry!! If you can’t come don’t worry just let me know and I can bring you a catalog so you can still place an order and help out with this cause. Also, the first couple people to book a party can also have the proceeds from their party go to a cause of their choice. It is going to be great! If anything else just come to hang out, visit, and enjoy some yummy food! Please call me or email me to let me know if you are coming so I can get a head count. Can’t wait to see you there!!
Thanks!!
Danielle

P.S. in case you didn’t get the invite, the party is on Saturday at my house at 2 pm

wackywilsons said...

You and your boys are so cute...I want to see YOU running with your belly and playing soccer!!!

Good luck with this delivery! welcome to the boy club! It's great!!

Gunn said...

Go easy on the coah. We were in the same position. (not having a clue about soccer) Tell Jeff Congrats, can't wait to see some pics of the race.

The Hammonds said...

Oh Lena!! How exciting... Every soccer mom's dream. I am so happy for you. Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I love it. Miss you.