Lots of crazy costumes!
This is two girls bent and squished in this 3 foot box!
Jeff and I had the opportunity to go to the Hampton Inn Conferences in Orlando, FL this year. Our first hotel conference and we were really excited, not just to go to Florida but no kids! I love them to death but its been a while since its just been us. Bev, my sisters, and my parents were so wonderful to watch the boys. I was really nervous to leave Hunter but he was actually really good. We took some really late and really early flights to get there and they kicked our bums. Once we were there it was so much fun. They gave everyone at the conference so many awesome things. Jeff had meetings he went to most of the day. Then we had speakers and entertainment at night. We stayed in a beautiful hotel, the Waldorf Astoria, and just stepping in the place with my flip flops and jean shorts I wanted to run away. Posh to say the least. Some of the speakers were Richard Branson (Virgin Records) and Michael Eisner (Disney) I wish I could have listened to them, but shopping and the pool were calling my name. I went to Downtown Disney one day and got some gifts for the boys. The food was so amazing I am still drooling just talking about it. Every night was a feast from every country you can imagine! This conference hosted owners from around the world! The last night they took us to Epcot and we had some crazy performers and then watched the fireworks. It was wonderful to just lay by the pool and read and sleep. Can't wait till we can do it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment