Saturday, February 4, 2012

New years

We had our second annual new years party at the Aquatic Center this year and it was a blast to have so many friends and family there. The boys couldn't get enough of the slide! There were about 7 of them that all went down in a train together over and over again. I can see our future already. A little rowdy I bet. I really can't wait. Hunter was on his own most of the time with his lifejacket on, he followed the boys around till they started going down the slide and he even went down the slide with Jeff at the end. I got to relax and talk to all our wonderful friends and family. I couldn't think of a better way to spend New Year's when you have little kids. 


 This is the line of boys as they climbed the stairs yet again. They were always so good to wait for each other and make sure everyone was in line and ready to go down. 

No comments: