Monday, March 17, 2008

Jake is ONE!!!






Boy does time fly! He turned one already! We had his birthday party on Saturday and its was fun. We had a construction party, we love trucks at our house. The family came over and we were lucky to have my mom and dad down for the weekend, thanks for all your help! Jake got a bike, airplane and wagon, that must mean he is a mover. He loves to ride around. He wants to sit in the wagon all day and can't quite figure out how to get out. So that is our chore lately. Time flew by so fast. I can't believe it has been a year. It must go faster with each kid. Happy Birthday Jakey!

7 comments:

Lana said...

Time does go faster with the 2nd, doesn't it?! I wish I could slow it down! Looks like Jake had a fun day :)

wackywilsons said...

Happy birthday to you!!! I remember first reading your email that you had had your second baby and I was so shocked...now he is a year old...wow

Disneyland looked like so much fun, and your long hair with curls is gorgeous!!!

Kaesy said...

Lina, I can't believe Jake is one! That is crazy! So, it's about time you got prego again then huh? =)

Higbee said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! That's way exciting that your parents got to come down too! :) I can't believe it's been a year either! Wow

Jordan and Tara said...

I can't believe he's one already!! Time really does fly! Well thanks again for all your help with the auction. We really appreciate it!!

Erin Marriott said...

I know, time really flies, it's so sad! Jake is such a doll. Sounds like you guys had a great time at Disneyland! What a fun trip. I laughed with the "poop" incident...it happens with everyone! Your hair really is so gorgous, by the way! Love the curls.

Chelle said...

Melina! How are you guys! I don't even know how I ended up on your blog! I'll keep checking back! Hope everything is going good with your cute little family!