What a halloween! Its so sad that it ends so soon sometimes with nothing but candy to remember it by. Jaxon has been waiting for Halloween since Walmart first got their costumes in. We were going to be spiderman and not knowing how often we would want to wear the costume I let him and we wore it everyday. Much to his dismay we lost the mask so we went looking for another like 2 weeks before and couldn't find one so he decided and was just as excited to be a knight in shining armour. Jake was a monkey, fitting his personality perfectly. We made some homemade chilli and cornbread for dinner and started trick or treating at 5:30 or so. The kids had a great time and we even kept Jake interested until he remembered he could eat the candy and not just keep it in his bag. Jax and Connor ran to every house and had to ring the doorbells even if we knew they weren't home. We then ate and hopped in the car to go see Dennis. He always has this scary and funny set up and this year he was dressed up as a witch standing next to a fake witch and he looked fake. While we were there I think he scared as many adults as parents. The boys fell asleep early like 7:30 so Jeff and I got to actually relax. We dressed up as well as Denver Bronco fans. If you didn't already know we all have personalized jerseys we wear every Sunday in honor. So glad Jeff is a good sport he even let me draw lines and his face. Happy Halloween!





5 comments:
Cute little guys, and cute pumpkins too!!
Your kids looked really cute and I think it is awesome that you both dressed up!
My nephews look awesome, wow and Jake is growing so fast, it has been a long time since we have seen you guys.
Gosh, your boys are so cute!! They're getting big. I love the costumes.
Your boys are adorable, what great costumes!
I also loved your story about bearing testimonies...Heavenly Father definitely has His way of communicating with us!
Post a Comment