Hey Melina, Your trip looks like lots of fun. The Hawkins women were wondering why they can get to your blog from mine, and not vice-versa. I told them that you guys hate us. JK. our blog is coryandemilylangston.blogspot.com I really told them that you probably didn't know ours existed since I don't usually comment. We'll talk to ya Later Emily
Now you know why I LOVE AZ! The weather is fantastic, but it also has a great feel in the air. I have been to that museum, it's amazing to see how far we have come from the first fire fighter days!
Your boy Jake looks so much like your hubby...wow!
2 comments:
Hey Melina,
Your trip looks like lots of fun. The Hawkins women were wondering why they can get to your blog from mine, and not vice-versa. I told them that you guys hate us. JK. our blog is coryandemilylangston.blogspot.com I really told them that you probably didn't know ours existed since I don't usually comment.
We'll talk to ya Later
Emily
Now you know why I LOVE AZ! The weather is fantastic, but it also has a great feel in the air. I have been to that museum, it's amazing to see how far we have come from the first fire fighter days!
Your boy Jake looks so much like your hubby...wow!
Post a Comment