Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First trip to the NFR

We had a great trip to Vegas to watch the NFR! Never been much of a rodeo fan before, I just went and liked being there with the people but I loved the NFR. I don't know if I can stand to watch any other kind! Jayme, Logan, Jeff and I took a quick two day trip to Vegas. The guys went deluxe on us and we stayed at the Bellagio which was fantastic. It was great to stay on the strip and just walk around and play and never have to get in a car. The first night we went the the Phantom of the Opera and it was so much fun. I had never been to a play like that! We were on the sixth row, front and center! Good tickets Jayme! The NFR was the next night and I wish I would have bought some cowboy boots because I was the ONLY one! I recommend going to this to everyone! It was a fun trip overall. Thanks to Kristina and the grandparents for watching the kids. We love you. Jayme and Logan there couldn't be better vacation partners, you guys are great!

The two cutest gals at the rodeo!

These were the Christmas decorations at the Bellagio, made entirely of pecans! No joke!

US!



No comments: