Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Word if Out!

Just in case you were wondering what the word is? We are expecting number three! I am so so excited, I have been ready for another one for about 6 months or so. It never seems to happen when your expecting it for sure! I am due October 2, 2009. Not looking forward to being prego all through the entire summer. If you were unlucky enough to see me when I was prego with Jaxon(who was born in July) I get super swollen and summer is not the best time for me to be pregnant, but we are happy just to have another one. So far I have been so sick and have been trying to hide it from everyone. Now I can just keep that sick face on and you will know why. Maybe its a sign its a girl because I have been sick 24/7 no joke. Food only helps for about a half and hour. And I can't eat that often, then I'll really be in trouble. I am not the 35 lb. weight gain max. More like 50 lbs. at least. Sad but I guess that's the price I pay for an adorable baby. I would love any tips on keeping my food down and dealing with this sickness. My other two were a breeze compared to this! Good luck is all you can say, right!?

17 comments:

Chelle said...

Congrats!! That is great news!orshinge

Cami and Mitch said...

Yay! We are so excited for you. The boys were so cute with Cooper, they are going to love having a baby in the house. I am sure that you already know this, but zofran, phenergan, or the vit B12/unisom combo work great for sickness. You sure hide it well, I had no idea. Congrats!! P.S We are voting girl on this baby

Aubrie said...

With my last pregnancy I took the vit B12 & a 1/2 of a unisom combo and it worked for me..I still felt crappy but it took the edge off so I could at least function.
Congrats! I am so excited for you and Jeff.

DeMille Family said...

Yay for you guys! Blake told me a few days ago and I'm thrilled for you! I hope for your sake that the sickness is cuz it's a girl. you know I was really sick this last pregnancy and was hoping it was a girl, but twins. :)

Steph H said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope it is a girl and that she has your beautiful dark ringlets!

Jordan and Tara said...

Oh my gosh!!! Yay!! Congratulations you guys. I'm soooo happy for you. I can't wait to find out what it is.

The Smith's said...

Congrats! I was so sick with my first one, through the whole pregnancy... like I threw up then said "We need to go to the hospital cause I'm in labor". Good luck I feel your pain!

Heath Family said...

Congrats you two! We knew it had to be coming soon :).

Kaesy said...

Yeah! So excited! I'm praying right now it's a girl. Girls are so sweet and you need one in your life! (not that your boys aren't cute and all...but a curly-haired little Melina is going to be SO cute!)

Kaesy said...

And boooooo! to being sick. Sorry!

ARCHER'S said...

We're excited for you! Sorry, you are not feeling too good. Hope you feel better soon. It was fun seeing you at Cami's baby shower.

Higbee said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Congrats! I hope you have a girl, she would be so cute!! :)

Lana said...

Yay, congratulations!!

Jeanine said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I hope for a girl for you, but you have adorable boys too, so either will be great. I got super sick at about 9 weeks with Sadie. I got hospitalized because throwing up so much made my blood pressure so low. They put me on Zofran and it was GOLD! Anytime I threw up I would take it and it like calmed the sea. I pretty much lived on crackers all the time. As long as I put a cracker in every 20 mins or so, I wouldn't get sick. I am not sure any of that helped but I hope you get past it soon! Let me know if you need anything, I am available to help anytime.

Jace said...

Nothings beats another baby. Just remember how awesome Jace is when you are naming said baby, (jacee is a great girls name too)
haha
congrats..
as for keeping food down, I'm a pro.. just swallow it and say,
"I don't want any of your crap food. You better stay down there until you are stool.. OR ELSE!!!"

Pryors said...

Congrats, we are excited for you. Sorry you have been so sick. I have no tips -sorry! Good luck... its all worth it.

Melanie S. said...

I'm loving Jace's advice I'll have to try that one. I just give in and try and let it get up and out so I can have 30 min. of empty exhausting bliss! I also gain more than my share of weight! I just enjoy my months of being a vuluptuous woman in kind of a picasso way!