Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun

Easter was so much fun this year. This was the first year we really got into decorating eggs, which is my favorite part. The boys loved dipping them into the different colors and seeing what they came out like. We got lucky too, no spills. We had our fair share of egg hunts too. On Thurs. we had our ward playgroup egg hunt (thank goodnes it was warm!), then on Friday we had the Hawkins side egg hunt at the Whitney Pockets, and on Sat. the Burgess side egg hunt, and then Easter on Sunday. Too much candy was the end result.

This metallic paint from Wallyworld was fun


What a face, we went swimming afterward, Mark's pool was heated and the kids all loved it.


I decided this was the perfect size basket for kids who had already had too much candy and lots of fun!



2 comments:

Chelle said...

LOL! I love that you down sized the Easter baskets. Smart Momma!

Steph H said...

Cool metallic eggs! I think I say this everytime, but Jaxon looks EXACTLY like Jeff. It's awesome.