Wednesday, May 13, 2009
It's a.......????
So for those of you who have been wondering and waiting in anticipation to find out what it is, I have no proof because my computer isn't reading my DVD with the pics on it and my scanner isn't working either. So you'll have to trust me. Its a boy. Believe it or not. When I went in for the ultrasound, Jeff was supposed to go to St. George to do a presentation on the new hotel. So he wasn't going to be there, I was totally depressed and I finally got over it after threats of not telling him what is was going to be. Well I am in the office wishing I wasn't by myself and he shows up! It was the sweetest thing ever! I honestly am super excited for a boy, I was nervous to have a girl because I've never had a girl. But I was definitely surprised, just because this pregnancy was completely opposite of the other two. I was way sick all day, everyday the first tri and I wasn't gaining much weight and I haven't started to show noticeably except for these last two weeks I've really popped out. So its a boy and we have no boy names at all. We are in desperate need, any suggestions would be great. The boys are set on Hunter, don't know where that one came from but if you ask them that is the answer. I had a dream about naming him McKay but I think I like that better for a girl. Who knows? I still have months to decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congrats! I was just asking Wes the other day if he knew what you were having and he said he could not remember. I am glad that you are feeling better!
HOoray! We are excited for you guys.
Congrats!!! Good Luck with the name, you will find out that fits!
Congrats, you will be the only princess in a house full of boys... I hear they're easier than girls, but I wanted a girl just so I had one of each.
Good luck with the name, we're lucky we could agree on 2, now we're done!!
Congratulations!! Your boys will love having another brother.
congrats. I think you should name him tractor or Truck... or Andrew I really like that name
Andrew
Wow three boys!! What a mom you are! That will be so much fun.
YEAH! Congratulations! We are having a boy too!! Yeah for cute baby boys!
Congrats! After I left your place this morning, I couldn't believe I forgot to ask, so I had to run and look on your post at the office. If you didn't make such cute boys, that's what happens.
You guys are starting a team right? All those little burgess heart breakers. Wish we could see you this weekend, we'll hav to try again.
Congrats! And at least you know how to raise boys!
Lina! Congratulations girl! I am so happy for you! Mother of 3 boys... how freaking adorable. You look so beautiful in all of you pictures! Your boys are getting so big. Its crazy.
I am happy that you love Atlantis. That place is like a second home for me. I love it there, but its sad because I mainly think of work when I think of that place.
I miss you girl!
Love ya
Karrie
Post a Comment