Friday, June 24, 2011
We may as well say it...
We are expecting number 4 the first of January. I am about 12 weeks along right now and boys has this one gone by slow, at least the first trimester has. The days and weeks seem to fly by for me and then I check to see how far along I am and it always seems to be going so slowly. With each baby I have been more sick and this one topped the charts so far. It usually goes away by 14 weeks and that seems like so far away. It took us a little longer than expected to get pregnant this time which was surprising but the Lord must know what we need and when we need it. I am just hoping Hunter gets a lot less attached to me before the baby comes. We might need all these months to accomplish that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats! I'm so sorry you're sick! I can't imagine feeling crappy while keeping up with 3 other kids. You're amazing!
Congrats!! You have the cutest kids, hope you start feeling better soon.
Congrats on the baby! I enjoyed catching up on your blog..just wish I had more pics of YOU up!
We had a long time getting prego with Number Four...a year and a half. We finally made it and I was sick for 17 weeks :( Feels like forever.
Baby BOY number 4 comes in 3.5 weeks. Pregnancy goes sooo slooow!
I am only 2 weeks behind you :) congrats...we will have to get together soon--I miss you.
hahahaha...I didn't realize I was logged in as Matt...He is carrying baby #4 for us--isn't he sweet.
Congratulations! Hope you're feeling better soon!
hooray! hooray! Hopefully you feel better soon. I've heard a lot of people rave about a new form of zofran that you put under your tongue like the breath strips and it dissolves and works immediately...never tried it but it may be worth a try?
Wow! Congrats! I am so sorry you have been sick. That is so hard. I hope it passes soon for you. Your family is beautiful:)
Post a Comment