I can't believe my baby is two years old. We celebrated on Sunday with our traditional breakfast party. On the day of each child's birthday they get to choose their favorite breakfast and we make it and light candles and have our little family party. Hunter is the complete opposite of the other two and only likes eggs for breakfast. He will tolerate some cereal and maybe eat a pancake but never indulges himself unless its eggs. We had a party that night with the whole family over and he was so cute. Maybe its because he has watched so many other birthdays of cousins but he totally understood what he was doing and what came next. He is my photogenic kid too, so I ask him for a picture and I get exactly what he is feeling in that picture! We had an airplane party because he is amazed as we watch them in our front yard and he can hear them coming and we always have to wait and find it. All I can say is thank heavens for the internet, I found some great tips for an airplane cake. I think that is my favorite part about birthdays is helping the kids figure out what kind of fun cake we should do and then we go for it!
Breakfast Party!
| This was from a McQueen car he got. |
| Happy Cake Eating! |
| I'm in love with his reactions! |
Hunter we love you for so many reasons the list could go on forever, but if we had to choose just two:
1) We can't resist you dimpled smile no matter what you are doing or saying it melts our hearts and your brothers and you usually get whatever you want!
2) We love your excitement for life, no matter what it is you are our example of embracing life as it comes no matter what changes. You like to gallop to whatever is next whether its breakfast in the morning or galloping out to the car for a trip to the park. It makes us smile and helps us remember that its the little things in life that really give us joy.
Happy 2nd Birthday to our Joyful Hunter!!! We love you!
1 comment:
He looks so much like Jaxon. I love how you're able to pick out the differences in your boys and celebrate what makes them unique. And your birthday cakes always impress me! What a fantastic mother you are!
Post a Comment