Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Hiking

We have done quite a bit of hiking this spring and it has been a blast. Mostly it has been in St. George where it is actually warm and not blowing constantly. We went out by Tonaquint and watched some people bouldering. It reminded me of my college days and rock climbing with friends. Still wishing I could do stuff like that. The boys were all over the rocks.


 Jeff went with the scouts to Newcastle and ran up the mountain for his Saturday workout. What a hike! 
 We showed the boys Lion's Mouth out by Pinto and saw the petroglyphs. They boys are getting to be great hikers and I love to see them exploring things and having fun together. Even Hudson is getting used to being hauled around in the Bjorn. Hopefully they will develop a love for the mountains like Jeff and I have. 

1 comment:

Steph H said...

You guys are such a fun, active family!