Sunday, February 24, 2008

110 miles or BUST!


This is their first stop in Hurricane, Jeff is the yellow and black one at the back!


Good job dad, Jaxon is all about bike races!

Just eating a little moon pie snack

Up the big hill to Zion

This is at the finish line.

Jeff did his first century ride on Saturday and did awesome, he rode with his cousin Ryan Thomas. It was fun to be able to see him at the stops on the race. They rode from Bloomington up through Hurricane and to the park entrance of Zion and back. His legs were pretty sore but not as bad as he had thought, he said he will do it again so it must have not been too bad. He is one tough dad! Good job Jeff!

4 comments:

Kaesy said...

ONE TOUGH DAD! 110 miles! Sheesh Jeeeef.

Higbee said...

How awesome! I could NEVER do that and live! Good job Jeff, I'm impressed! :)

Steph H said...

Wow, what an accomplishment! I love biking but I don't know if I could do that. Well done Jefe!

Gunn said...

Congrats Jeff! You are awz. Next time I will make sure Ryan is there.