Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged, thanks Becky:)

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Be more patient
2. Start scrapbooking again instead of collecting
3. Start a consistent playgroup for my kids
4. Do a triathlon.
5.Do a half marathon

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Mom
2. Front Desk Clerk at Golds Gym
3. Secretary at CVB in Ogden
4. Janitor at my dad's elementary, Yuck, but it paid and I was desperate

5Places I've lived:
1. Ogden
2. Cedar City

5Favorite Snacks:
1. Graham crackers with frosting, loved them since elementary school
2. Strawberries
3. Cinnamon and sugar toast
4. Cookies
5. chocolate

5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1. Take care of my parents
2. Travel everywhere
3. Try to help people in third world countries
4. I don't know anything else.

5 Things you may not know about me:
1. I am THE MOST forgetful person on the planet, ask Mari.
2. I am a perfectionist
3. I hate folding laundry
4. I must have my kitchen clean before I go to bed
5.

I tag Steph

7 comments:

Mari Burgess said...

Yup...she's HORRIBLY forgettful!! Pretty funny

Dave and Marie said...

Hey, I'm doing a tri through the Y out here, and it's my first. Any tips for the swimming? I can run and bike but swim? Anywho, I'm kinda nervous.

Steph H said...

You are so noble-- I love the things you'd do as a billionaire! And I agree about the clean kitchen before bed. I saw you tagged Steph-- me steph or another steph? Speaking of stephs, does Steph Loveland have a blog? She should. I want to see pictures of her cute kids :) Love ya more and more!!

Erin Marriott said...

Melina, it was good to hear from you on our blog! I'm glad to have your blog address now so I can add it on ours. Your boys are so adorable. It was good to see you guys at the christmas party, you're always so sweet to have everyone over. It was fun catching up on you and your cute family. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Becky said...

Sorry, but it was fun to read!

wackywilsons said...

Did you forget to post a #5 on your "I am so forgetful" list? That was funny

Your cabin looks so dreamy! I loved the sledding on the rooftop...holy cow! I haven't seen that much snow in years.

Congrats Jeff on being a muscle man...you two have turned into quite the ambitious outdoorsy athletes:) Way to go!