So Jaxon told me he was hungry and I just kept putting him off again and again(hope I'm not the only one). Then both of the boys got quiet and I started wondering what they were up to. The door to the pantry was closed and Jaxon was raiding the cookies and feeding them to Jake (at least he was sharing I suppose) So now I have to keep an eye on Jaxon when he is hungry for a snack because he won't tell me now, he'll just help himself to anything in the pantry.
7 comments:
How cute! I can say that, because it is your kid and not mine getting into trouble. What a nice brother to share. Now if only that would always be the case. Wouldn't life be perfect!
Melina & Jeff,
That is so funny! Cute picture. Kids are great aren't they! I just loved being a mother and being home with my children. Never a dull moment. ENJOY THEM - THEY GROW UP WAY TOO FAST!
Love from Diane & family
Thats cute! Im having a boy and I am due June 20th. We are excited to have a boy, they look like lots of fun.
Lina, that's funny. Good brother. Feeding Jake cookies. I can totally see YOU doing that when you were his age. =)
Next time Hallee is bugging me about being hungry (aren't we terrible.. We should probably just feed them and I bet they would stop asking:)) Anyway I am going to send her up the street for some assistance from Jaxon! Looks like he knows where the good stuff is!
Oh ya, I was going to call and tell you that after nursery last sunday I asked Hallee if she had fun and she always says yes, but this week she said no and I asked her why not and she said that only Kyler was there and not Jaxon. I asked where he was and she said, I dunno, maybe he was sick! She missed Jaxon!
Hey, it's a great thing. Even better is when they can start getting their own breakfast. (Not that I ever let this happen, while I am sleeping in bed).
Post a Comment