
Hunter finally likes rice cereal, seriously who would though. He will open his mouth and actually swallow it. He has been eyeing our food the past month or so, seeming to know something is happening and he is not in on it. His first taste of rice cereal was not to his liking and he had nothing to do with it when I offered it theses past two weeks. Its nice to have him eating something other than milk so I know he is getting all he needs. My kids have all loved to eat baby food and I don't know why but I love feeding them. I love to see what their facial expressions will be as they try different foods. Hunter is a spitter however, he spit back out his cereal this morning right in my face. All of us were laughing. I'm just waiting for a nasty spit and splatter back in my face. It would serve me right though, we have a picture of me spitting my carrots all over my dad. One step at a time though Hunter, time is flying by and I don't want it to. I have enjoyed having him as a baby, lots more than I did Jaxon or Jake. With Jax I was too stressed about him eating and my milk and my first baby and when Jake was born Jax wasn't even two so I wanted him to grow fast. So take it slow my sweet Hunter!

1 comment:
I am glad you printed out your blog! It really makes all of the details and pics that you post well worth it.
Your boys are so cute. I especially like the cowboy hat!
I went to TOFW as well, with Isaac in tow. It was a bit crazy with him, but how enjoyable it was for sure to see all those women together and to learn as a big group. I am glad you went!
Post a Comment