Friday, February 19, 2010

Harlem Globetrotters

We went to see the Harlem Globetrotters a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun! I have never seen them so I was so excited to go. Amazing doesn't even start to describe the skills these guys have! They were really funny too, more of a comedy act then an actual basketball game. Jake was really interested at first, but the kid was so tired so he just held onto Kristina and ate his treats. Whereas Jaxon was into it the whole time. He asked who are we cheering for mom? He was screaming for them and thought it was a real game, then he started watching and catching onto the funny parts. They have this blowup guy named Globee and he was so funny, he landed on his face and Jax did not quit laughing, which made me laugh even harder, till the point I was in tears. A show to remember definitely! 


 I wish I had a better camera, the tricks they did in this warm-up circle were beyond amazing!


No comments: