Never underestimate the body's ability to go farther than you ever thought possible. However, the body is a machine. Your mind is the driver. Prepare your mind now to drive your body on race day.
Melina, I am so proud of him! And of you!! I love that this was BOTH of yours goal and challenge. It would have been impossible without your devoted support. It is hard enough training for a tri or even a marathon, but an IRONMAN?!! That is so awesome and I know you guys will remember this time for the rest of your lives! I will be there saturday to cheer him on and see the awesome race take place!!
Are you guys going to wait at the finish line or different places around town? The bike path goes right past our house so we were going to go out and cheer them on--if you get a chance call me and maybe we could come visit with you while you watch for Jeff...
2 comments:
Melina, I am so proud of him! And of you!! I love that this was BOTH of yours goal and challenge. It would have been impossible without your devoted support. It is hard enough training for a tri or even a marathon, but an IRONMAN?!! That is so awesome and I know you guys will remember this time for the rest of your lives! I will be there saturday to cheer him on and see the awesome race take place!!
Are you guys going to wait at the finish line or different places around town? The bike path goes right past our house so we were going to go out and cheer them on--if you get a chance call me and maybe we could come visit with you while you watch for Jeff...
Post a Comment