For the weekend the whole family went up to the cabin from Thursday to Sunday! It was so fun! Friday we played outside and did some work around the house while the boys went and fixed the spring and yes, we now have running water and can take a hot shower or bath. Now that is spoiled for sure! Thanks to Mari's ideas we had plenty for the kids to do. She brought dinosaurs to paint and we painted pumpkins as well. Jaxon was totally engrossed by the painting, our friend Jana is a painter by profession and came up for the weekend to hang out and touch up some things around the cabin and Jaxon wouldn't stop asking her questions. I'll bet he painted his dinosaur with six thick coats of paint. Ryan and April came up with their kids as well as Jason and his dad and Cole and Cami. It was so much fun to talk with everyone. Much to my dismay though what could you expect with 8 kids running around, we could only get to actually pay attention to conference when the kids were sleeping. Thank goodness for DVR! We were fogged in all Saturday day and it rained, I finally know the feeling of cabin fever!!! We woke up to snow the next morning and I don't know who was more excited, Jaxon and me? I guess I get it from my dad. I love the snow, though I will miss my flip flops and shorts. Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend!
2 comments:
Melina-looks like you guys are staying busy and having lots of fun! It snowed a little in park city Friday night too. Well we miss you guys. Love Jaxon's smile in the paiting pics.
what a small world..jana lived in my parents ward for years..she is so nice we just love her!! This winter we need to get together and go tubing..err maybe your collar bones aren't up for that:)
Post a Comment