Monday, October 6, 2008

Lake Powell in the Fall

Nothing better than relaxing at Lake Powell

Posing for the camera
So funny, look at my face! It looks just like my mom's faces she pulls. Too funny I just had to laugh!
Forcing Jaxon to try the slide again, the first time he did it alone and wouldn't go again, so I kind of talked him into it. He wasn't too happy afterwards.
Our future striper fisherman, on a funny note, we lost that pole. Jax caught a catfish and Jeff was holding it for him while Jax got the net and the fish dove down and ripped it out of Jeff's hands. Jax was a really good sport considering. Talk about butterfingers!
Classic before bedtime movie faces.
Just so you know I am posting a lot of pics now and writing a ton because this is now our family journal/scrapbook, because I am awful at scrapping consistently. Just a forewarning of things to come.

1 comment:

Camille said...

This looks like such a good time!!Looks like everyone had fun. I love painting pumpkins too :)