We went out to the Lake finally a few weeks ago and it was the perfect time to go. Still warm outside, no one was there not even at Lone Rock. All to ourselves, just how we like it! The first night we got there we just hung out and played with the kids. The next morning we decided to find a good beach for the kids to play on, so we headed over to Sand Mtn. Who knows why we decided to climb that thing, but we did and it was worth it just like always. Jaxon climbed the entire hill all by himself! No joke, I didn't even push or pull once and he only asked once while I was swinging Jake up the mtn. It seriously twice as big as the last time I climbed up it which was like seven years ago! It was a great time. We drove back to the houseboat and waited for everyone else to come. Not much swimming at the dock was done after 3 or so because it started to get chilly. The next day we drove over to Lone Rock and played there all day, we made sandcastles, played frisbee and did some wakeboarding, which is always fun. If only I could get the guts to clear the wake, which I probably never will considering with every child I have gotten to be less daring. Whatever happened to my 2000 flushes cliff jumping and rock climbing self, I'll never know, gone with my skinny jeans I suppose. It was a great trip like always! Can't wait till next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment