Monday, September 13, 2010
Cedar Express 31 Relay
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to run my first relay with four other amazing women. It was the Cedar Express 31 Mile Relay and it was a blast!!! There were five of us and we each run two legs of about 3 miles give or take. I didn't really think I was nervous until that morning. We decorate my car pink with a sign that said "We left our 19 kids home!" The day went by so fast and was so fun going from stop to stop and waiting for the next to come in and then to go again. We passed our pink boa which we thought was a good idea at first till we realized how hot anything around your neck is! It made it to the end. There were some tough legs, like the hills in Cross Hollow were tough. We made it to the end and we ended up taking second place in the women's division. Totally suprised us, but so awesome and so fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat, thanks girls! Loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment