Sunday, September 5, 2010

Upcoming

Time flew this summer and so did we I don't know if we were home for more than a few days all together in a row. It was busy, crazy and totally worth it. This summer the kids and I were able to spend a lot of time with my parents since Jeff had a lot of scout and young men activities going on. It was so fun to see them and be able to do so much. We went to the lake twice this summer and the kids both learned to waterski which was so fun to watch. I couldn't believe Jake got up, he's only three but he was determined and looked so teeny out there behind the jet ski. Jax was tough like always, it took him a little convincing from uncle Jim to actually do it. Now that school is about to start I am kind of torn between happiness and sadness. Happy because it will be nice to be back on a regular schedule again, both the boys are in preschool and I can't wait to see how much they will grow from that, I love the fall and the coolness at night. Sadness because the winters in Cedar are bitter cold, no more swimming and pools and lakes, not as many popsicles. But it will be great. Now that we are settling back into a schedule maybe I can start blogging again, wish I had my camera so I could upload some pics, but alas in hunting season it all Jeff's so he can hopefully get that big one! I have been training for the St. George marathon and as long as my knee holds up it should be great.  We haven't done many races this summer, I don't know where we would have fit them in, but I didn't mind and I don't think Jeff did either. So into Fall we go....

No comments: