Monday, September 27, 2010

Hunters Happy Birthday


Hunter my baby turned one. Its always been said that with each kid time goes by faster and I realized how true this statement was when we realized he was almost one. I honestly feel like I just had him and I still long for those sweet newborn days, though I cherish these funny toddler stages as well. This past year has been one event to the next. From basketball season, to HIT training, to Ironman training, to vacations, to hospital visits, to marathon training and more. I always thought my babies were wonderful and relatively easy through each stage but man o man you put them shame. I can honestly say you never stressed me out for half a second, you sleep through crazy boy antics and rowdy wrestling fights, you were a great eater, slept all night, just chilled as we dragged you to every athletic event you can imagine. My most favorite thing to see every night and each morning was and will always be your SMILE! Those dimples melt my heart as does the way you smile and lay your head on my shoulder when I pick you up out of your crib. Your brothers and dad adore you and you feel the same about them always ready to follow them wherever they go. Happy birthday my little sweet Hunty!

 How can a birthday party not be crazy when you have nine grandkids running around like maniacs. This year I toned down the birthday craziness with one balloon for Hunter and no crazy hour long cakes, and a few presents. Another reason I love having family close is for birthdays, the kids are the best and have so much fun together.
 He wasn't so sure about the cake, grabbing for the fire was fun though, good thing Jayme warned me first.
 We ate cake and then outside we went to enjoy ourselves. Jadyn was so good to take him on a ride. She wrote this cute birthday card for him all by herself. It was pink paper stuck together with a button glued in the middle and it said, " To Hunter You Are 1! From Jadyn. Too cute. How lucky we are to have such good family!

No comments: